- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always keep burning candles in sight.
- Keep burning candles away from flammable materials and out of reach of children & pets.
- Keep wick trimmed to 4 mm.
- If the candle begins to smoke, extinguish the flame and trim the wick to 4mm.
- Remove trimmings and relight.
- Never burn candles in or near other heat sources.
- Never burn candles directly on furniture.
- Remove wick trimmings, matches or other combustible materials from the wax pool
- Keep the wick centred as much as possible and trim if necessary.
- Place your candle in an area free from draughts to discourage dripping and smoking.
- Extinguish candles with care, preferably use a candle snuffer.
When a candle consumes more wax than the flame can burn completely, carbon can build up on the wick (mushrooming). This usually happens when the wick is too long. Blow out the flame and allow the candle to cool. Trim the wick to 4mm (removing the carbon deposit) and re-light.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Beespoke product, please do not hesitate to contact me.